Retail sales guy to mega manager

Good day all, Sixteen years ago I met this young chap who wanted a bar job in a salubrious establishment called Park In The Bar, I was impressed by his energy and enthusiasm – despite the fact he was wearing bike pants under his shorts………. Oh boy those were the days.. I will always remember him talking about his big aspirations for the future. The amazing paintings he would imprint in your mind…. And with a little hard work and a whole lot of money he was on his way... About 4 years ago this same guy rang me and painted me another picture of how he was going to buy Pete Simpson out and he needed someone to help him with getting this new ball rolling. After about four months, I took him up on the challenge. 16 months ago Justin Lobb began, I will always remember a poignant conversation with him when he reminded me that I was spending all my time doing everyone else’s job, at the detriment of my own. He has single headedly couched me from an unfocussed, pimply faced retail numb nut into a multi disciplined commercial manager. He is by far one the best strategic moves DigitalMobile has made and will spearhead and lead the business to new and lofty heights Digital Mobile has been the most amazing place to work, right from day one. Red, Restless and Rock Solid we may not be… but we nail it every time and have moved out of the Vodafone shadow to become by far the market leading Vodafone dealer and a retail force to be reckoned with. It's a title fight every day, and we continue to punch above our weight and deliver both the results but also the attitude of a winning team. Be proud of the difference you make and the heads you are turning, because you all deserve it. Well done - you are amazing people and good friends, and together make it a very special place. Ajay, Thank you for your support, guidance and your relentless drive for results. There are only a handful of people in the world who have achieved the results you have to date and I know you will soon be leaving all others in your wake. Farewell, but not goodbye – I have met so many amazing people and made as many good friends.. this is a place I will always call home. I truly admire you and wish you, the team and the business all the very best for the future. Love always